- Events & Workshops
Job Application Germany Power Week
Are you an international professional seeking a job in Germany?
- This entire process of applying for a job in Germany wouldn't look like a massive mountain to climb.
- Not having to start from scratch because you can use use curated resources such as templates.-
- Not having to worry about why no German employer ever reads your applications.
- Not punishing yourself for receiving rejections from German employers all the time.
- Having someone at your side helping and supporting you with the entire application process - someone who is German and has worked in recruiting for 10 years.
You've come to the right place at the right time:
Job Application Germany Power Week.
What's this about?
It's a 5-day challenge with 5 intensive workshops with the goal of being invited to a job interview with an employer in Germany. Each of the workshops lasts 120-180min.
When? 14th February - 18th February 2022 (time to be agreed with all of the participants)
Where? Online via Zoom
How? The workshops are set up with a researched, tested, analysed, and proven method.
The curriculum looks as follows:
Day 1: Defining your ideal career profile
Day 2: Job Search in Germany
Day 3: Creating a bespoke CV
Day 4: Writing an extraordinary Cover Letter
Day 5: Q&A as well as celebrating the best results from the POWER WEEK
I will guide you through the process step by step.
That means, you'll not only get:
- Detailed information on the contents of your application documents (Which information is necessary, which is redundant for the CV and the cover letter in Germany)
- Format & style advice (classic/clean as well as modern/fancy)
- Templates (Yes! You've read that right - you will be able to work with the templates that I've prepared for you so that you don't have to start from scratch.)
- Hints on common mistakes (we'll look at real-life examples) and
- I will show you -step by step- on my screen how I prepare an application - an application that will for sure be read by recruiters and make it to the next round - the job interview.
Each of my coachees who has been following my method has been successfully invited to several job interviews and as a result, received a work contract in Germany in the end.
On top of all this, you won't be left alone. There will be plenty of time to discuss all of your questions and talk about your issues.
Furthermore, A slack channel will also help in order for you to share your "homework" and get straight away feedback.
By the end of the Power Week - you have your application documents ready to be sent to employers in Germany.
Why is this an intensive workshop series within one week?
Sometimes, you have to be very quick and responsive - especially when it comes to jobs. One moment, you see a job ad and the next day the ad is gone and the position is filled.
With this intensive workshop week, you have the opportunity to get a head start for 2022, get all the information and tools that you need in order to be ready to apply whenever you find an interesting job ad.
This workshop is NOT for you if:
- You're not willing to also invest time after each workshop to work on your "homework" (e.g. creating a CV & searching for a job).
- You already know how to apply for jobs in Germany.
- You've been invited to plenty of job interviews with German employers.
- You don't want to change or dramatically improve your application documents and adjust them for the German market.
- You're not willing to write individual cover letters.
- You think "I'm such an expert - the recruiters will approach me."
This Power Week is FOR YOU if:
- You finally want your application documents to stand out from the crowd - especially on the German market.
- You want to ensure that your application package is adjusted to the German market and actually read by the employers in Germany.
- You finally want to receive invitations to job interviews with an employer in Germany.
- You're a career starter and need guidance on how to create a profile that will lead to a job even though you have little to now work experience.
- You're at a strange stage in your life and you would like to use the move to Germany to change your career profile - This workshop series is also designed for career changers.
How to ensure that the application documents are actually ready for the German market?
The workshop will be accompanied by a slack communication channel for you to share your results and get straight away feedback.
This slack channel will be available for the entirety of February. I, Job Coach Germany, will be available for questions even after the POWER WEEK in case you have any questions regarding your homework.
Why am I, Job Coach Germany, so interested in helping YOU land YOUR DREAM JOB in Germany?
My mission is to offer international professionals support throughout the entire application process.
I have a passion for the future of work and I believe that all applicants should have equal opportunities to be invited to job interviews, conduct them confidently and thus win their dream job through strategy and extraordinary preparation.
This is what drives me forward every day.
For a long time now, I have dreamed of a world in which people follow their hearts, especially when it comes to their careers. Whenever I can help an applicant win a job in Germany, I get one step closer to her vision.
What previous coachees have said about working with Job Coach Germany
- Lisa’s incredible work and support has been key for my successful career move to Germany, even securing a 50+% pay rise. Lisa has presented cultural sensibility and emotional intelligence to successfully tackle a variety of questions and useful tips around the complex German job market and selection processes. She has also tailored the job coaching to my specific needs and queries, providing services such as translations in nothing less than record time, and always in a friendly, supportive, knowledgeable manner. I recommend her services without reserves.”
– Gabriel (Brazil)
"The course was the best happening to me after having worked for 20 years for the same employer. I had no idea what is required for a good application and how application documents are supposed and allowed to look like nowadays. The coaching sessions prepared me very well in that sense and went beyond my expectations. Not only did I find my reason of being by thinking about my strengths, passion and visions and thus learned what job fields suit me best, Lisa also gave very useful tips to organize the job application process itself, had very good examples at hand out of her own job career which helped a lot and were a lot of fun, too. Last but not least, her kind and tireless support throughout the whole course increased my confidence and strength in finding the right, not just any job for myself!”
– Ulrike (Germany)
"Lisa is an amazing coach. She’s got great team engagement abilities and an individual approach. In general, I had lots of fun during our calls.”
– Ugur (Turkey)
“Lisa is very kind, helpful, and encouraging. I like her coaching style and learned a lot. During the coaching, I already received an invite for a job interview. I can now say that I’ve landed my dream job in Germany. Thanks so much, Lisa.”
– Emanuel (Peru)
“Love, love, LOVE Lisa. Out of all the world-class instructors encountered thus far, she really went the extra mile in explaining and challenging us to really land our dream job in Germany.”
– Linh Thi (Vietnam)
What are you waiting for?
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I cannot promise that this JOB APPLICATION GERMANY POWER WEEK will ever be organised in this set-up again and especially not at this really reasonable price.
Make sure to secure your spot today.
I'm very much looking forward to celebrating your achievements with you!
Lisa Janz | Job Coach Germany