- Events & Workshops
Magdalenenfest: The folk festival in the Nymphenburg HirschgartenPromoted
Family-friendly Munich folk festival
If you are looking for a cozy folk festival, you won't go wrong at the Magdalenenfest. 19 showmen provide variety in the Hirschgarten, there are of course rides for children as well as Bavarian delicacies and cold beer. The market traders have a select range of toys, pots and baskets.
Everything about the Magdalenen Festival at a glance
- When : July 9-24, 2022
- Where : In the Hirschgarten, directly at the beer garden
- What's on offer: rides and booths
- Eating & Drinking : Food awaits at the numerous stalls
- Admission : Admission is free
#munich events#germany#folk festival#summer festival#magdalenenfest
Contact & Inquiry
The Magdalenenfest is the annual summer festival in Munich, popular amongst visitors and locals.
- Featuring everything from funfair rides to market stalls and food tents, this festival promises a bustling, family-fun excursion for all.